EPR (ESR) Spectroscopy
ADANI is pleased to announce the capability of new generation of bench top X- band electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometer
New designed machine ADANI SPINSCAN X delivers powerful performance and extremely compact size, low weight and, most importantly, at minimized costs.
- Cavity Q factor and MW power measurement;
- Magnetic field modulation – 10 kHz - 250 kHz;
- Phase detection range 0-3600;
- First and second harmonics detection (in phase and out of phase);
- Amplitude resolution 24 bit;
- Broad signal channel dynamic range - digitization up to 140 dB in one scan;
- High magnetic field resolution - up to 256 000 pts for any sweep range;
- Automatic self- test of system;
- 2D - experiments ( magnet field vs MW power, temperature, angle);
- Interface via Ethernet;
- New ADANI e-Spinoza Software– comprehensive user-oriented software kit with functions for acquisition and mathematic treatment;
- New ergonomic design.
||Automatic Temperature Control Systems|
||EPR (ESR) Spectrometer CMS 8400|
||Automatic Sample Changer Set|
||EPR Flow Through System|
EPR (ESR) ANALYSER
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.