EPR (ESR) Spectroscopy
Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR), or Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) spectroscopy utilizes microwave radiation to probe species with unpaired electrons, such as radicals, radical cations, and triplets in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field.
ADANI is pleased to announce the capability of the new generation of bench top X- band electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometer.
New designed machine ADANI SPINSCAN X delivers powerful performance and extremely compact size, low weight and, most importantly, at minimized costs.
Spinscan X key features:
- Fast and precise analysis;
- Compact, ergonomic design and footprint;
- Does not require any complicated or time-consuming sample preparation;
- Ready-to-plug-in instrument;
- Robust functionality in routine procedures;
- PC-controlled and fully automated operation with optimized software package;
- Integrated in the software personal experiment protocol with batch files provides own scenarios and time saving;
- Service-friendly remote technical support;
||Automatic Temperature Control Systems|
||EPR (ESR) Spectrometer CMS 8400|
||Automatic Sample Changer Set|
||EPR Flow Through System|
EPR (ESR) ANALYSER
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.