The NEW EPR (ESR) Spectrometer SPINSCAN
the new bench-top research grade electron paramagnetic (spin) resonance EPR (ESR) spectrometer
ADANI is pleased to announce the capability of new generation of bench top X-band electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometer. To meet new demands ADANI SPINSCAN brings together our more than 40 year experience in EPR and state-of-the-art digital and microwave technologies.
The SPINSCAN Spectrometer is intended for EPR spectra registration in liquid or solid phases to detect paramagnetic species or free radicals. The main distinctive features of our EPR (ESR) Spectromete are a compact electromagnet, a microwave bridge. The instrument's high sensitivity and resolution can only be bettered by systems much more expensive and much larger.
The SPINSCAN EPR (ESR) Spectrometer is provided with a fully computer controlled system including a comprehensive software package. Built-in frequency meter, magnetic field and temperature sensors, g-factor calculation and a broad dynamic range on the amplifier and the AD converter increase competitive advantages of the SPINSCAN Spectrometer and give unique solution for scientific and technological purposes.
ADANI NEW EPR (ESR) SPECTROMETER SPINSCAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Cavity Q factor and MW power measurement
- Magnetic field modulation – 10 kHz - 250 kHz
- Phase detection range 0-3600
- First and second harmonics detection (in phase and out of phase)
- Amplitude resolution 24 bit
- Broad signal channel dynamic range - digitization up to 140 dB in one scan
- High magnetic field resolution - up to 256 000 pts for any sweep range
- Automatic self- test of system
- 2D - experiments ( magnet field vs MW power,бtemperature, angle)
- Interface via Ethernet
- New ADANI e-Spinoza Software– comprehensive user-oriented software kit with functions for acquisition and mathematic treatment
- New ergonomic design