The NEW EPR (ESR) Spectrometer SPINSCAN X
The new bench-top research grade electron paramagnetic (spin) resonance EPR (ESR) spectrometer
ADANI is pleased to announce the capability of the new generation of benchtop X-band electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometer. To meet new demands ADANI SPINSCAN X brings together our more than 40 year experience in EPR and state-of-the-art digital and microwave technologies.
The SPINSCAN X Spectrometer is intended for EPR spectra registration in liquid or solid phases to detect paramagnetic species or free radicals. The main distinctive features of our EPR (ESR) Spectrometer are a compact electromagnet, a microwave bridge. The instrument's high sensitivity and resolution can only be bettered by systems much more expensive and much larger.
The SPINSCAN X EPR (ESR) Spectrometer is provided with a fully computer controlled system including a comprehensive software package. Built-in frequency meter, magnetic field and temperature sensors, g-factor calculation and a broad dynamic range on the amplifier and the AD converter increase competitive advantages of the SPINSCAN X Spectrometer and give unique solution for scientific and technological purposes.
ADANI NEW EPR (ESR) SPECTROMETER SPINSCAN X HIGHLIGHTS
- Cavity Q factor and MW power measurement
- Magnetic field modulation – 10 kHz - 250 kHz
- Phase detection range 0-3600
- First and second harmonics detection (in phase and out of phase)
- Amplitude resolution 24 bit
- Broad signal channel dynamic range - digitization up to 140 dB in one scan
- High magnetic field resolution - up to 256 000 pts for any sweep range
- Automatic self- test of system
- 2D - experiments ( magnet field vs MW power,бtemperature, angle)
- Interface via Ethernet
- New ADANI e-Spinoza Software– comprehensive user-oriented software kit with functions for acquisition and mathematic treatment
- New ergonomic design